Everest Link Management Consultants

Study Options

What can you study IN CANADA?

The renowned Canadian universities and colleges, we represent, offer a wide range of Degree, Diploma, and Certification programs for international students. Numerous top courses are available for Postgraduate, Undergraduate or Professional/Masters degrees, and diplomas or certificates for specialized fields in different streams of education.

  • Agriculture, Animal and Vet Science
  • Architecture and Design
  • Arts, Humanities and Social Science
  • Business and Commerce
  • Bio-technology & Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Chiropractic
  • Communication, Advertising and Journalism
  • Dentistry
  • Education and Teacher Training
  • Environmental Science & Engineering
  • Engineering & Technology
  • Engineering Trades
  • Early Learning & Child Care
  • Health Science
  • Hotel & Hospitality
  • Information Technology
  • Law and Criminology
  • Nursing
  • Medicine
  • Music, Dance and Performing Art
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Pharmacy
  • Project Management
  • Physiotherapy
  • Psychology and Social Work
  • Sciences
  • Sport, Recreation and Exercise Science

Admission Requirements

Admission Requirements

  • Minimum Year 12 (or recognized equivalent)
  • Minimum requirement of IELTS is 6.5 Band or above

Course Duration

  • Commencing January, May and September (Winter, Summer & Fall)
  • 1 to 4 years

These are general guidelines, though, full course details, admission needs, and costs will vary for university or college. You may call our Everest Link Management Consultants to know complete details for a specific institution in Canada.